Maryland Vein Professionals has done it again! Our free varicose vein screenings on May 14th at our Columbia Treatment Center and May 15th at our Annapolis Treatment Center received so many calls for appointments that we had to spread them out over the next few weeks in both locations because our open slots were already [...]
At Maryland Vein Professionals, we’re so lucky to have the BEST nurses around! Thank you Angela, Juliana, Tracey, Maureen, Susan, Kristin, Lindsey, Mary Beth, Brittany, Rosanne, and Karla. You are all amazing and the rest of the staff salutes you this week and always!
Read more about National Nurses Week.
As the days get longer and the weather gets warmer, Maryland Vein Professionals wants to remind you that there’s still time to get rid of your painful, bulging, swollen varicose veins.
There’s still time to get your legs healthy and beautiful.
And there’s still time to be able to show off your legs in capris, shorts, tennis skirts and swimsuits.
How? Just sign up today for our next free varicose vein screenings, May 14th and May 15th.
Did your Mother even tell you how she met your Father? Of course, she did!
Did she share her favorite recipes with you? She certainly did that, too.
But did your Mother ever tell you that varicose veins are inherited?
Did she mention that if she had bulging, painful, swollen varicose veins, then there’s a good chance that you might suffer from superficial venous reflux disease in the future?
For Mother’s Day, you–or your Mom–deserves the gift of healthy, attractive legs. After all, if you ignore your symptoms of pain and swelling that could become varicose veins, or your blotchy, unsightly spider veins, these can lead to even worse medical problems in the future.
Plus, you should know that if your Mother had varicose veins, you very well could have them, too, because of your family history.
Because Maryland Vein Professionals focuses only vein care at each of our six convenient locations, we’ve received some glowing feedback from our patients.
Watch these video varicose vein testimonials and see what just a few of our patients say about their varicose vein treatments. Because if a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is certainly worth tens of thousands…
Now that Major League Baseball has begun its season this week and the Orioles opened at home this weekend, Maryland Vein Professionals wants to remind you that there are at least five ways to show off your legs this spring:
1) Wear shorts to a ball game, whether it’s the O’s, a Little League game or your softball league game.
2) Wear a skirt to the office.
3) Wear a swimsuit to the pool or the shore.
4) Wear shorts to play tennis.
5) Wear shorts to play golf.
The board-certified cardiovascular and vascular surgeons, and all of our staff members, want to wish you and your family a very Happy Easter!
Whether you’re hosting an Easter Egg hunt, dressing up as the Easter Bunny, or just getting together with your family for a traditional meal, we hope you enjoy your Easter Sunday.
Now that Spring has officially arrived, Maryland Vein Professionals wants to ask if your legs are ready…
• For warmer weather by wearing shorts, skirts or swimsuits?
• To show off your legs at the beach for a family picnic?
• To take off your towel at the pool to swim laps?
• To play tennis or golf without wearing long pants?
• For a ZUMBA class without tripping over your sweat pants?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, and especially if your legs experience discomfort, swelling, itching or burning, you may have vein disease and varicose veins.
This just in… This week’s free varicose vein screenings hosted by Maryland Vein Professionals were a huge success. How huge? Our Columbia Treatment Center scheduled 32 callers on March 12th, while our Annapolis Treatment Center saw another 31 people on March 13th.
- Sold Out! Sign Up For Our Next Free Varicose Vein Screenings May 17, 2013
- Celebrating National Nurses Week May 9, 2013
- Join Us For Our Next Free Varicose Vein Screenings: May 14th & 15th May 2, 2013
- Secrets Your Mother Never Told You About Your Veins April 25, 2013
- Give The Best Gift For Mother’s Day: Healthy Legs! April 18, 2013
- VeinGogh: A New Radio Frequency Treatment for Spider Veins January 27, 2011
- A New Varicose Vein Testimonial for VNUS Closure August 5, 2011
- Announcing The New MVP iPhone App — Download It Today! April 24, 2012
- Download Our New MVP Droid App — Free! September 6, 2012
- Last Chance to Sign Up For Free Varicose Vein Screenings on September 18th & 19th September 13, 2012
- dr.farhad: Hello ; Dear I Am Dr. Farhad Dolatkhah. According...
- MDVeinProfessionals: Hi... To give the most accurate response we would...
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010