At Maryland Vein Professionals, patients often tell us that we pamper them a bit too much… that they’ve never received treatment at this level of quality from anyone, let alone a vein clinic.
Here are just a few reasons why:
- MVP has been designated as a National Center of Excellence for Vein Care. In fact, our state-of-the-art treatment centers were designed specifically for vein care and with the comfort of our patients in mind. That’s why you can enjoy our level of service here with an in-office, minimally invasive procedure and avoid the inconvenience and hassle of a hospital stay.
- MVP has an unparalleled volume of experience nationwide with over 17,000 successful minimally invasive vein treatment procedures since 2005.
- MVP Drs. Jonathan Calure, James Brown and Joseph McClain each hold Board Certifications in Cardiovascular Surgery and Dr. Lingelbach holds a Board Certification in Vascular Surgery. So each is an expert in vein care.
- At MVP, most of our patients complete their closures in two or three visits, not five or more as other doctors may suggest.
- At MVP, we offer convenient evening and weekend appointments to fit your busy schedule, not ours.
- MVP patients have direct phone access to our physicians 24/7.
- Plus, MVP patients have the opportunity to watch their favorite movie or concert on DVD on a big, flat-screen TV right above them during their procedures. Read more.
Want to find out more?
To find out more about how we pamper our Maryland Vein Professionals patients for varicose vein procedures or spider vein treatments, call 1.877.7MDVEIN or visit MDVeinProfessionals.com.