Maryland Vein Professionals is proud that our offices are staffed with only board-certified surgeons. To help them determine whether you might benefit from a minimally invasive vein treatment, please answer these questions:
- Have you ever been diagnosed with venous insufficiency or venous reflux?
- Do you notice visible, bulging varicose veins or spider veins on your legs?
- Do you experience any of these symptoms of vein disease:
– Aching, cramping, or leg pain?
– Itching or burning skin?
– Ankle or leg swelling?
– A “heavy” feeling in your legs?
– Skin discoloration?
– Restless legs, especially at night?
- Has anyone else in your family been diagnosed with vein disease?
- Do you feel aches and pains in your legs after sitting or standing for a long time?
- Have you tried other methods of treatment with little or no relief?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, you may be a candidate for a quick, effective, minimally invasive vein treatment. These include the VNUS Closure Procedure (also known as the Venefit™ Procedure) and Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLT).
In fact, both of these treatments for medically necessary varicose vein procedures for venous insufficiency (vein disease) are covered by most medical insurance and Medicare.
To schedule an appointment, please call 877-303-8346 (VEIN) or book online at mvpbooknow.com.