They’re called spider veins, also known as telangiecstasia. If you have spider veins and you live in the Annapolis / Chevy Chase / Columbia / Towson area, the experienced team of Sclerotherapists at Maryland Vein Professionals can help.
How Sclerotherapy Works on Spider Veins
• Sclerotherapy is a quick, effective cosmetic procedure that’s performed in our MVP Columbia, Chevy Chase and Annapolis offices.
• A Sclerotherapy treatment involves the injection of a medication (a sclerosant) into the spider veins via a fine needle.
• As the sclerosant passes through the vein, the blood vessel closes and appears to erase or disappear right before your eyes as the medicine travels into the vein.
• The scleorsant re-routes the blood into healthier vessels to restore the correct flow pattern.
• Sclerotherapy requires little to no downtime, enabling patients to return to normal activity the same day.
• Watch a one-minute video about this type of spider vein treatment:
MVP’s Team of Sclerotherapists Has Over 50 Years of Combined Nursing Experience
At MVP, vein care is all we do and we have unparalleled experience with over 40,000 procedures since 2005. In addition, each member of our Sclerotherapy team is dedicated to only perform this simple cosmetic procedure.
Say Good-Bye to Unsightly Spider Veins
After a Sclerotherapy treatment at Maryland Vein Professionals, you can finally say good-bye to your embarrassing spider veins.
For more information about a venous evaluation for spider veins, please call us today at 877-303-8346 (VEIN) or self-schedule an appointment online. Sclerotherapy is performed at our Columbia, Chevy Chase and Annapolis offices. In Columbia, we also use laser treatments for spider veins on your cheeks and nose.
Copyright: gwolters / 123RF Stock Photo