Ten years ago this week — on March 27, 2006 — Dr. Jonathan Calure opened the doors of Maryland Vein Professionals and treated a few patients that first day.
Today, MVP has five offices in the tri-state area, including Annapolis, Chevy Chase, Lutherville (our newest), Pikesville, and our 10,000-square foot MVP Ambulatory Surgical Center in Columbia, which is the only state-of-the-art surgery center in Maryland exclusively dedicated to vein care.
Dr. Calure is the President and Surgical Director of Maryland Vein Professionals, leading a team of six physicians who are exclusively board-certified vascular, cardiovascular and general surgeons and about 50 staff members. Collectively, they have performed more than 40,000 quick, in-office procedures for varicose veins that are approved by most insurance providers.
Other MVP Advantages include:
- Unparalleled experience with over 40,000 procedures since 2006.
- Unparalleled facilities and only the best equipment.
- We accept most insurance plans and Medicare for minimally invasive varicose vein procedures.
- We are a locally owned physician’s office, not part of a huge conglomerate.
- And vein care is all we do.
Please visit http://mdveinprofessionals.com/appointment/ to make an appointment online, or call us today at 1-877-303-VEIN (8346).