Now that most of your New Year’s Resolutions are fading into reality, it’s time to consider the ten reasons why you should see Maryland Vein Professionals about your unsightly, painful, swollen varicose veins during 2016:
- Reason #1: All of our physicians are Board-Certified Surgeons.
- Reason #2: We’re focused on providing superior vein care with quick, effective procedures and little to no downtime.
- Reason #3: We have a Joint Commission certified Ambulatory Surgical Center.
- Reason #4: We’re a locally owned practice, not a huge national chain.
- Reason #5: We’ve performed over 30,000 minimally invasive vein treatments over the past 10 years.
- Reason #6: We’ve been named Baltimore Magazine’s “Top Doc” for Vein Care three years running.
- Reason #7: We have appointments available Monday – Friday, plus some evenings and Saturdays.
- Reason #8: We accept most insurance plans and Medicare for varicose vein procedures.
- Reason #9: We offer Free Vein Screening Events in our four offices: Tuesday, March 15 in Columbia; Wednesday, March 16 in Annapolis and Baltimore; and Friday, March 18 in Chevy Chase.
- And Reason #10: We’re the leading independent vein practice in America with unparalleled facilities and only the best equipment.
So why consider any other vein practice for your legs? Call Maryland Vein Professionals today toll-free at 877-303-VEIN (8346) to schedule a free vein screening at any of our offices in March. We look forward to seeing you soon to make your unsightly varicose veins virtually disappear.