As we endure the dog days of summer once again with hot, humid, sticky weather, it can be even more uncomfortable if you’re suffering from painful, itching, swollen varicose veins or unsightly spider veins caused by venous insufficiency.
Vein disease can be embarrassing for anyone and prevent you from enjoying your time at the shore, the pool, or anywhere else.
So why not call Maryland Vein Professionals and consult with one of our board-certified surgeons about your damaged veins? Find out how we can provide a variety a quick, in-office, minimally invasive procedures for varicose veins that are typically covered by your insurance.
Only Maryland Vein Professionals offers the MVP Advantage:
- MVP Advantage #1: All of our physicians are board certified surgeons
- MVP Advantage #2: Unparalleled experience with over 35,000 procedures since 2005
- MVP Advantage #3: Unparalleled facilities and only the best equipment
- MVP Advantage #4: We accept most major insurance plans and Medicare
- MVP Advantage #5: We focus exclusively on vein care
- MVP Advantage #6: We’ve been named Baltimore Magazine “Top Doc” for vein care
- MVP Advantage #7: We’re not corporate owned – a local physician practice
- MVP Advantage #8: Appointments are available evenings & Saturdays
- Because… MVP gets RESULTS
To finally do something about your varicose veins or spider veins during the dog days of summer, call Maryland Vein Professionals today and make an appointment with one of our board-certified surgeons. Call 1-877-303-VEIN (8346).
Copyright: damedeeso / 123RF Stock Photo