It’s like that TV commercial that plays the song “It’s the most wonderful time of the year…” as the parents push themselves through the aisles in shopping carts while buying back-to-school supplies.
So now is the perfect time to trust the board-certified surgeons at Maryland Vein Professionals to treat your painful, swollen, and embarrassing varicose veins and unsightly spider veins. After all, MVP uses state-of-the-art technology to resolve your venous insufficiency problems — quickly, easily and with little or no downtime.
Take Advantage of the MVP Advantage:
- MVP has an unparalleled volume of experience –– with over 30,000 successful minimally invasive procedures.
- Dr. Jonathan Calure holds Board Certification in Cardiovascular Surgery; Drs. Jane Lingelbach, David Gitlitz, and David Whittaker hold Board Certification in Vascular Surgery; Dr. Peter Liao holds Board Certification in General Surgery.
- MVP’s doctors, nurse practitioners, sonographers, sclerotherapists, and administrative personnel are dedicated exclusively to your vein care.
- MVP is open six days a week with direct phone access to our physicians 24/7.
- MVP has been designated as a National Center of Excellence for Vein Care. Our state-of-the-art treatment centers were designed specifically for comprehensive vein care with our patients’ comfort in mind.
To make your appointment today with one of our MVP board-certified physicians, just call 1-877-763-VEIN (8346).