Now that Major League Baseball has begun its season this week and the Orioles opened at home this weekend, Maryland Vein Professionals wants to remind you that there are at least five ways to show off your legs this spring:
1) Wear shorts to a ball game, whether it’s the O’s, a Little League game or your softball league game.
2) Wear a dress to the office.
3) Wear a swimsuit to the pool or the beach.
4) Wear shorts to play tennis.
5) Wear a skirt to play golf.
And if, for any reason, you’re embarrassed or uncomfortable about showing off your legs in public because of bulging varicose veins or unsightly spider veins, that’s a great reason to call MVP to schedule a consultation with a vascular surgeon or cardiovascular surgeon to determine if you have venous insufficiency (vein disease).
Just call 1-877-7MD-VEIN now to make an appointment.