- MVP Advantage #1: Our Physicians Are Board Certified Cardiovascular Surgeons or Vascular Surgeons. Our Maryland Vein Professionals physicians have the proven success, experience, training, and knowledge in treating diseases of the blood vessels.
- MVP Advantage #2: We Have Unparalleled Experience. As the national leader in minimally invasive Vein Care, we’ve performed over 17,000 Procedures since 2006.
- MVP Advantage #3: MVP Is Devoted Exclusively to Vein Care. Others in the region may offer part-time vein work as a sidelight to another surgical or medical specialty.
- MVP Advantage #4: We Have Unequalled Facilities and Only The Best Equipment. Our state-of-the-art offices are beautiful to visit and offer amenities such as DVDs to watch during your procedure.
- MVP Advantage #5: Our Sclerotherapy Team Treats Spider Veins. Most others offering Vein Care in the Baltimore/Washington, D.C. region do not offer sclerotherapy to treat spider veins. Our Sclerotherapists have over 40 years of combined experience.
- MVP Advantage #6: We Accept Most Insurance Plans. And the VenefitProcedure (also known as VNUS Closure) is covered by almost all.
- MVP Advantage #7: Vein Care is All We Do. Maryland Vein Professionals has been designated as a National Center of Excellence for Vein Care, and trains surgeons from across the United States and Internationally in VNUS Closure and advanced techniques of minimally invasive vein care.
- MVP Advantage #8: We Offer Free Varicose Vein Screenings. The next scheduled screenings for varicose veins are January 29th in our Columbia Treatment Center and January 30th in our Annapolis Treatment Center.
- MVP Advantage #9: Convenient Hours for Busy People. MVP is open 6 days a week, Mondays through Saturdays with evening appointments available. Just try to get a 3pm appointment on a Saturday with another Vein Care practice!
Call 1.877.7MDVEIN today to schedule your appointment.
Trust the experience of Maryland Vein Professionals, the national leader in Venefit/VNUS Closure.