Or that venous insufficiency is also related to pregnancy?
Or that your occupation, gender, age, weight, activity level, and leg trauma or bruises are other reasons that people get varicosities?
Whatever may be causing your varicose veins, everybody and their Mothers are invited to MVP’s Free Mother’s Day Vein Screenings!
These special events will be held the week of May 6 – 10 at our four offices in Annapolis, Chevy Chase, Columbia and Towson.
Only Maryland Vein Professionals offers the MVP Advantage:
- We focus exclusively on superior vein care.
- Baltimore Magazine “Top Doc” for Vein Care since 2012.
- Every MVP physician is a Board-Certified Surgeon.
- Over 45,000 minimally invasive varicose vein treatments since 2005.
- Not corporate-owned — a local physician practice.
- Appointments are available evenings and Saturdays.
- Treatment and evaluation are covered by insurance and Medicare.
To schedule a free vein evaluation with an MVP board-certified surgeon, please call 877-303-8346 (VEIN) or book online at MVPBookNow.com.