For anyone with vein disease (chronic venous insufficiency) such as varicose veins, Maryland Vein Professionals has recommended the current standard of care for over a decade now –– minimally invasive endovenous radiofrequency (RF) ablation procedures.
How Does RF Ablation Work?
These treatments for chronic venous insufficiency (vein disease) are performed by one of MVP’s board-certified surgeons.
- Is a quick, effective and minimally invasive outpatient procedure that takes approximately 60 minutes in our offices
- Brings state-of-the-art technology to a disease that affects approximately 50% of all people over age 50
- Delivers heat (radiofrequency energy) through a tiny catheter to a vein wall to cause the collagen in the vein to shrink and eventually close
- Restores healthy blood flow to a patient’s legs
- Has been used in more than 45,000 varicose vein procedures at MVP
MVP Accepts Most Insurance for Varicose Vein Procedures.
Most insurance plans provide partial or full coverage for medically necessary treatments, especially for varicose vein procedures.
Contact Us Today.
Call 877-303-8346(VEIN) or visit MVPBookNow.com to schedule a consultation with one of our board-certified MVP vein specialists.