Tax Day is next week (for this quarter, anyway). So we at Maryland Vein Professionals would like you to ask yourself these questions:
• Do you have painful, bulging varicose veins?
• Do you have restless legs?
• Do you have a “heavy” feeling in your legs?
• Do you have burning or itching skin?
• Do you have leg or ankle swelling?
• Do you have open wounds or sores on your legs?
• Do you have skin discoloration or texture changes?
• And do you have unsightly spider veins?
Each of these are symptoms of venous insufficiency (vein disease), which can tax your energy. But they don’t have to.
Vein disease is a progressive medical condition that can only get worse. That’s why you should call Maryland Vein Professionals today.
Only MVP offers the MVP Advantage: We’re the only vein clinic in the area that focuses exclusively on superior vein care from Board-Certified Cardiovascular and Vascular Surgeons. We’ve performed over 30,000 minimally invasive varicose vein treatments since 2006. We have appointments available on evenings and Saturdays. And we accept most insurance plans and Medicare.
Contact our office to sign up for one of our free vein screenings or call 410-964-8346 for more information.