Don’t just take our word for it that Maryland Vein Professionals are Maryland’s premier vein care specialists. Read what some of our patients have said about their varicose vein procedures with Dr. Jonathan Calure, whose staff leads the nation with over 8,100 cases performed since January 2007.
In fact, the offices of Maryland Vein Professionals are devoted exclusively to vein care. Our outpatient facility designed specifically for this purpose is staffed with board-certified cardiovascular and vascular surgeons. Best of all, the VNUS Closure Procedure is covered by most all insurance plans and is performed in an office setting.
Read these real comments from some of Dr. Calure’s varicose vein patients and visit our video testimonials page to view more:
- As a retired nurse who has lived with some tired legs the heaviness is gone.
- I don’t have any swelling in my ankles any more.
- The staff is great. They’re friendly. They’re warm. They’re very helpful.
- My legs are not swollen. Just being able to stand for longer times is really helpful.
- My leg would cramp and I’d get some itching. I’ve now noticed a big improvement already.
- I was very nervous when I can in. A year after the Closure procedure I feel wonderful.
- Dr. Jonathan Calure said he would solve the problem, not just the look of the veins. Prior to my treatment, the leg would throb the veins would bulge out of the skin and hurt. Now that I’ve had the procedure done, it’s just so nice to not have any pain.
To find out more about leg vein pain, varicose veins, spider veins, and the VNUS Closure Procedure, please visit www.MDVeinProfessionals. Or call us at 877-7MD-VEIN to schedule your venous evaluation. You may also visit our video testimonials page to view more.